Mouse transforming growth factor α,TGF-α ELISA Kit
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. Not FOR CLINICAL DIAGNOSIS USE.
This kit allows for the determination of TGF-α concentrations in Mouse serum, blood plasma, and other biological fluids.
Principle of the assay
The kit assay Mouse TGF-α level in the sample，use Purified Mouse TGF-α antibody to coat microtiter plate wells, make solid-phase antibody, then add TGF-α to wells, Combined TGF-α antibody which With HRP labeled，become antibody-antigen- enzyme-antibody complex, after washing Completely, Add TMB substrate solution, TMB substrate becomes blue color At HRP enzyme-catalyzed, reaction is terminated by the addition of a sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450 nm. The concentration of TGF-α in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- The kit takes out from the refrigeration environment should be balanced 15-30 minutes in the room temperature, ELISA plates coated if has not use up after opened, the plate should be stored in Sealed bag.
- washing buffer will Crystallization separation, it can be heated the water helps dissolve when dilute . Washing does not affect the result.
- add Sample with sampler Each step, And proofread its accuracy frequently, avoids the experimental error. add sample within 5 mins, if the number of sample is much , recommend to use Volley .
- if the testing material content is excessively higher (The sample OD is bigger than the first standard well ),please dilute Sample (n-fold), Please diluente and multiplied by the dilution （×n×5）.
- Closure plate membrane only limits the disposable use, to avoid cross-contamination.
- The substrate evade the light preservation.
- Please according to use instruction strictly, The test result determination must take the microtiter plate reader as a standard.
- All samples, washing buffer and each kind of reject should according to infective material process.
- Do not mix reagents with those from other lots.