Rabbit Progesterone,PROG ELISA Kit
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. Not FOR CLINICAL DIAGNOSIS USE.
This kit allows for the determination of PROG concentrations in Rabbit serum, blood plasma, and other biological fluids.
Principle of the assay
The kit assay Rabbit PROG level in the sample，use Purified Rabbit PROG antibody to coat microtiter plate wells, make solid-phase antibody, then add PROG to wells, Combined PROG antibody which With HRP labeled，become antibody-antigen- enzyme-antibody complex, after washing Completely, Add TMB substrate solution, TMB substrate becomes blue color At HRP enzyme-catalyzed, reaction is terminated by the addition of a sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450 nm. The concentration of PROG in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- The kit takes out from the refrigeration environment should be balanced 15-30 minutes in the room temperature, ELISA plates coated if has not use up after opened, the plate should be stored in Sealed bag.
- washing buffer will Crystallization separation, it can be heated the water helps dissolve when dilute . Washing does not affect the result.
- add Sample with sampler Each step, And proofread its accuracy frequently, avoids the experimental error. add sample within 5 mins, if the number of sample is much , recommend to use Volley .
- if the testing material content is excessively higher (The sample OD is bigger than the first standard well ),please dilute Sample (n-fold), Please diluente and multiplied by the dilution （×n×5）.
- Closure plate membrane only limits the disposable use, to avoid cross-contamination.
- The substrate evade the light preservation.
- Please according to use instruction strictly, The test result determination must take the microtiter plate reader as a standard.
- All samples, washing buffer and each kind of reject should according to infective material process.
- Do not mix reagents with those from other lots.